No amount of circular climate talks will elevate humanity beyond the formidable challenges we now collectively face, both on a local and global scale. Rather, re-education is in order. We must reclaim the wisdom of our ancestors and those still living in harmony with Nature, and adapt it for this new milenium. Permaculture is a design-science rooted in ethics that provides the necessary framework for re-learning what we’ve lost and understanding how we can create a thriving future.
Journey Back to Eden with Mehta Mayah and learn how to think like the Earth herself.
In this 1 Day workshop you will learn:
- What the patterns found in Nature teach us about how to design effective, holistic, integrative and regenerative solutions.
- What existing communities around the world are already doing to develop resilience and prosperity.
- What you can do right now to benefit your body, your business, and your own backyard.
Who this is for:
- Visionaries, Changemakers, Thought-Leaders and Policy Makers
- Educators, Designers, Arkitects and Entrepreneurs
- Community Leaders, Artists, Health and Wellness Practitioners
- Anyone interested in learning about Nature and how it works
- Anyone looking for logical, practical knowledge and real solutions
BONUS: Attendees receive a special discount on Mayah’s complete 8 week online permaculture foundations course.
March 8, 2023 / 10AM – 4PM
10AM – Welcome
90 min intro presentation – Nature’s Design
90 min – Permaculture Ethics & Principles
90 min – The Permaculture Design Process
4PM Closing Q+A
Informal lecture with slide presentations followed by discussion / Q+A.
In a comfortable, casual setting. Bring a yoga mat or cushion if you wish, a notebook and pen or laptop for taking notes. You may also audio record the lectures. Pdfs of the slide presentations will be emailed to participants after the workshop.
$144 USD with lunch / $99 half day
1500egp with lunch
700egp half day
A witchy woman of the wild, Mayah grew up on sixty acres of Canadian woodland and spent her early years running through fields, building forts in the forest, tending to her father’s gardens, and saving tadpoles from shrinking puddles in late spring.
Her deep sensitivity to the energy of the natural world allowed her to develop somatic and telepathic communication with the plants, animals, and beings around her. After completing a Permaculture Design Certification program in 2016, she understood intellectually and cognitively what her experiences as a child were revealing to her: that there is a perfect divine harmony already existing and that we need only tap into it to heal and evolve. We may allow the consciousness of Earth Herself to rise up through our bodies, speak to our minds, guide our hearts, and lead us gently and joyously into our future.
Mayah now teaches her own style of metaphysical and spiritual Permaculture to help awaken others to the magick of being a galactic human, synchronized in Mind, Body, Heart and Soul with Earth.