No amount of circular climate talks will elevate humanity beyond the formidable challenges we now collectively face, both on a local and global scale. Rather, re-education is in order. We must reclaim the wisdom of our ancestors and those still living in harmony with Nature, and adapt it for this new millenium. Permaculture is a design-science rooted in ethics that provides the necessary framework for understanding how we can best adapt to thrive.
Journey Back to Eden with Mehta Mayah and learn how to think like the Earth herself.
In this 1 Day workshop in a beautiful local Dahab garden, you will learn:
- What the patterns found in Nature teach us about designing effective, holistic, integrative and regenerative solutions.
- What existing communities around the world are already doing to develop resilience and prosperity.
- What you can do right now to benefit your body, your business, and your own backyard.
BONUS TALK: AWOOSHA: The Crypto Currency set to plantify the planet and birth the New Earth Wellness Economy.
Who this is for:
- Visionaries, Changemakers, Thought-Leaders and Policy Makers
- Educators, Designers, Arkitects and Entrepreneurs
- Community Leaders, Artists, Health and Wellness Practitioners
- Anyone interested in learning about Nature and the biological systems of our planet.
- Anyone tired of circular climate talks looking for practical knowledge and real solutions
DATE: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 / 10AM – 4PM
10AM – Welcome
90 min intro presentation – Nature’s Design
90 min class – Permaculture Ethics & Principles
90 min class – The Permaculture Design Process
90 min Hands On in the Garden / Q+A
$144 USD with lunch / $100 half day
600le with lunch
300le half day
Coffee, Tea, Kombucha on the house.
Bring a notebook and pen for taking notes.
Future Arkitects of New Earth, see you there!