Journey Back to Eden and Learn How to Design your Life in Harmony with the Earth.
How is Nature designed? What can Earth herself teach us when we have eyes to see, ears to listen, and hearts to feel?
The patterns that we find in the natural world are secret whispers of Earth’s hidden intelligence. The intricate veins in leaves, the winding course of rivers, the migration path of birds, the spots on a leopard’s back… all can teach us surprising things about how we can design our human systems and habitats in ways that are symbiotic and regenerative for our planet.
BECOME AN ARKITECT OF NEW EARTH
Learn How to Create the World You Want to Live In
This 9 week online course will completely retrain your thinking and creativity, empowering you to design a more sustainable life.
What you will learn:
This course teaches the foundations of permaculture as a design-science combined with the shamanic philosophy of deep ecology.
You will learn the permaculture design process, ethics, and principles and their application across multiple domains so that you can integrate them into all aspects of your life. This is not just about agriculture, permaculture helps you design sustainable business and governance models too! You will also learn how to connect with Nature in a deep way, through mind, body, spirit and soul.
TOPICS WE WILL COVER INCLUDE:
Permaculture Origin, Ethics & Principles
Indigenous and Shamanic Worldviews
Natural Systems & Cycles from Climate to Soil
The Design Process & Best Practices
Growing Food with Permaculture
Animals in Permaculture
Energy Literacy & Sustainability
Small Scale & Urban Solutions
Natural Building Approaches & Techniques
Community & Governance Strategies
Alternative Financial & Economic Structures
Who this is for:
- Visionaries, Change-Makers, Thought-Leaders, Community Leaders and Policy Makers
- Educators, Designers, Arkitects, Artists and Entrepreneurs
- Retreat and Health Center Owners, Health and Wellness Practitioners
- Anyone interested in learning about Nature and the biological systems of our planet
- Anyone interested in living sustainably and symbiotically with our planet
What to Expect:
- Learn from the comfort of your own home.
- Start on your own personal design project and work in tandem with your completion of the course.
- An intimate group learning experience capped at 12 students so everyone has the chance to get to know each other and participate in discussions.
- Weekly live interactive lectures every Saturday (90 mins) followed by free flow discussion and Q+A. Replays available for you to watch anytime.
- Weekly assignments that apply what you learn right away and build up towards your personal design project.
- Personal 1on1 feedback for your design project.
- Anytime access to the online learning platform and group forum.
- Lifetime access to the resource library with over 100 books on permaculture and specified topics.
THE FULL CURRICULUM AT A GLANCE:
- Nature’s Design: An Introduction to Permaculture. Origin, history, ethics, methodology and applications.
- ASSIGNMENT: Choose your personal design project, describe your goals and objectives and how they will answer to all three of the permaculture ethics.
- The Philosophy of Deep Ecology
- Indigenous and Shamanic wisdom traditions of the world and what they can teach us today
- Intuitively connecting to Nature
- Healing and spiritual communion to Nature through plant teachers and fungi allies.
- ASSIGNMENT: Community Mapping: Describe the natural ecosystem you call home and your relationships with it.
- Ecology and Earth Systems: Weather and Climate, The Water Cycle, The Growth Cycle, Soil Biology, Forests, Estuaries, Marine Ecosystems, Arid, Tropical and Sub-tropical regions.
- Patterns and Principles in permaculture design part 1
- ASSIGNMENT: Patterns and principles applied to your personal design project.
- Patterns and Principles in permaculture design part 2
- The Design Process: Site and Sector Analysis, Microclimates, Zones, Elements. bringing it all together.
- ASSIGNMENT: Site and Sector Analysis, Elements list for your personal design project.
- Food Production with Permaculture. Homescale, Urban and Farmscale. Earthworks to prepare ground. Food forests, Plant Guilds, Companion Planting, Plant Nutrition, Composting, Animals, Fungi.
- Energy efficiency in your designs
- ASSIGNMENT: Food Production / Energy Efficiency applied to your personal design project.
- Natural Building Techniques and Applications
- Homescale solutions to decrease energy expenditure on existing structures
- Technology solutions for a balanced future
- ASSIGNMENT: Building and Technology solutions applied to your personal design project.
- Financial and Economic Models for a sustainable future; reviving the gift economy, sharing economy, circular economies, cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Governance Models: Holocracy and Cooperative Structures
- ASSIGNMENT: Design the financial or governance model for your personal project.
- The fallacy of the climate crisis and the carbon agenda
- Curbing eco-anxiety and militant climate activism with holistic solutions
- Community strategies for sovereignty and resilience
- Existing communities and projects worldwide
- ASSIGNMENT: Community outreach and growth strategies applied to your personal design project, neighborhood or community.
- Geophysics: Solar flares, geomagnetic storms and their effect on human health and consciousness.
- The Law of Time as Art: Understanding the Cosmic Order and Humanity’s Evolution
- ASSIGNMENT: Submit your final design project for review.
MEET YOUR TEACHER, MEHTA MAYAH
A woman of the wild, Mayah grew up on sixty acres of Canadian woodland and spent her early years running through fields, building forts in the forest, tending to her father’s gardens, and saving tadpoles from shrinking puddles in late spring. Her deep sensitivity to the energy of the natural world allowed her to develop telepathic communication with the plants and creatures around her. After completing a Permaculture Design Certification program in 2016, she understood what her experiences as a child were showing her- that there is a way of allowing Earth to speak directly to us, guide us, inhabit our minds and lead us towards a higher evolution as symbiotic stewards of the planet.
For over 7 years, Mayah has traveled through Central America, Europe and the Middle East visiting, working, learning and teaching in various ecological and community projects, both urban and land-based. She is also a Quantum Energy Healer and Astrologer and works with sacred plant medicines.
She now teaches Nature’s Design with her own galactic shamanic twist, with an intention to help awaken others to the magick of being a human synchronized in Mind, Body, Heart and Soul with Earth.
What my students are saying…
Learn how to design the world you want to live in!
SIGN UP FOR THIS 9 WEEK ONLINE COURSE
and begin creating a more sustainable life!
ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
THE NEXT COURSE START DATE IS September 16 2023
Work on a design project of your own choice throughout the course – a great chance to design or re-design where you live, or another site of interest.
Join a growing community of like-minded people.
This course is an affordable alternative for those unable to attend an on-site PDC, often costing between $1000-$2000.
ONE TIME INVESTMENT:
After your purchase you will be redirected to a confirmation page to complete your login details for the online learning platform.