For Star Seeds and Inspired Creators
Connect to Galactic Tribe and Power Up your JEDI skills.
EGYPT – SINAI
A 13 Day Alchemical Journey
from the Great Pyramids of Giza to Mount Sinai
Nuweiba, Dahab and the Red Sea
This Wild Ride Is For You If:
You’re excited to ground in raw nature, connect to your body and the the Earth at some of her most powerful ancient portal sites.
You are open, curious, trusting and adventurous; ready to meet tribe, feel deeply and free the playful divine child within you.
You are ready to unlock your Galactic Genius, exploring the occult doctrines of metaphysics, astrology, magick and mysticism.
You long to sing, dance, share stories and make art, letting your spirit break free and express itself through fun and creativity.
You are ready to be held and to hold,
to expand and evolve through true intimacy
and unconditional love with Star Tribe.
WE ALIGN OUR ADVENTURE TOGETHER IN GALACTIC TIME!
This action-packed voyage is synchronized to Galactic Time through the Art of the Galactic Mayan Dreamspell Calendar.
Not only will you learn about the Law of Time and its affect on Consciousness, you will live the alchemy of the archetypes and frequencies coded within it as an embodied experience.
What to Expect
- Galactivation in the Great Pyramids of Giza to kick off the fun!
- Main stay in Dahab, South Sinai right by the crystal clear coral-packed waters of the Red Sea.
- Daily Morning Circles to ground, connect, review the Cosmic Weather and synchronize to the Mayan Calendar energies.
- Action-packed days featuring snorkeling, scuba-diving, hiking and mountain climbing- so if you aren’t already- be prepared to get fit!
- Relaxing, intimate evenings in Bedouin style tent lounges with fireside chats and mystic storytelling.
- Mind-expanding classes on Marine Ecology, Metaphysics, Cosmic History, Galactic Shamanism and the Law of Time,
- Music jams, drum circles, voice work, art classes and creative alchemy.
- Cultural immersion with the Bedouin – Indigenous Tribes of Sinai.
- Delicious, nutritious vegetarian meals lovingly prepared by our Bedouin Chefs.
- A nightly menu of self-love and pampering options available including massage, energy healing, spa treatments and other goodies!
- Personal time for yoga, meditation, journaling and walks about town.
The Main Attractions
The Great Pyramids of Giza
We kick off our journey with an activation at the pyramids
and Mount Sinai
We climb Mount Sinai to watch the sunrise, and visit the monastery
Ras Abu Galum & Nuweiba
Stargazing and mountain trekking in the wild nature of Sinai
The Nabataean Tombs
We visit these mysterious Neolithic era stone monuments
ground into to the earth and Learn
Marine Ecology + Desert Permaculture
In collaboration with RED SEA TRIBE and BIYA Environmental Science Program
Learn about the coral reefs of the Red Sea and greening the desert with foundation classes in Permaculture.
Open your Heart to Sacred Connection
Metaphysics, Multidimensionality + Magick
Experience deep connection with yourself and others – human, plant, animal and intergalactic being! Throughout our journey we will learn to connect in true intimacy to experience deep healing with each other, the Earth, the Elementals and our Galactic Kin.
Open your mind to cosmic consciousness
Cosmic History, Astrology and The Law of Time
The inner workings of Nature and the Universe, delivered in casual conversational format throughout the journey so that learning is dynamic, somatic and embodied. We will also use Human Design, The Gene Keys and various esoteric tools to explore our infinite nature.
set your soul free
Art, Music, Dance and Writing
Daily journalling time, art therapy workshops, a mandala making workshop, voice lessons, and Egyptian Darbuka drum lessons are some of the creative activities and options you can expect!
THE LOCAL BEDOUINE CULTURE
THE ORIGINAL INDIGENOUS TRIBAL PEOPLES OF SINAI
six days of mix-n-match where you choose your activities based on the elements
in iconic and uber-comfortable Bedouine style lounges
authentic bedouine cuisine as well as local markets and cosmopolitan options at cafes and restos all over town
Dahab, South Sinai.
Eclectic cultural cauldron on the edge of the Red Sea.
A town of 20,000 inhabitants that sits on the edge of the Red Sea, Dahab means “Gold” in Arabic. This is a Biblical Land where the three Abrahamic faiths intermingle with the Bedouin Tribal Indigenous and Western Influences. The cats and dogs roam free as do the fish in the coral sea. Dahab offers much magick yet needs support to remain a pristine natural ecosystem and evolve as a clean ecological city.
Full Itinerary Disclosed to Applicants
Sliding Scale Payment
For Students and low budget, covers the basic costs of the trip,
Able to give a little more? We appreciate your investment in your growth.
Affluent and able? Support the other levels with your generosity.
- All transport to and from the airport, to main attractions, and day trips
- All accommodation (14 nights total)
- Breakfast and Dinner each day (snacks and lunch at your leisure)
- All entry and ticket fees for attractions and activities
- Tuition fees based on selected package
What’s Not Included:
- Flights to / from Cairo, Egypt
- Visa Fees (check your country’s regulations)
- Medical Insurance
Money Back Guarantee
You are responsible for verifying that travel to and from Egypt is permitted by your country of residence prior to purchasing your trip. In the event that covid measures change post-booking and you are no longer permitted to travel due to your country’s restrictions, you will receive a full refund. We must receive your cancellation within seven days of the arrival date to issue a full refund. Cancellation after one week will receive a partial refund.